"Nobody will ever teach any effect as perfectly as does Harry Lorayne. He is nothing less than a national treasure."
It was a particular pleasure to watch Harry Lorayne work in front of, and handle, an audience. It's true: When Harry Lorayne teaches on camera, it's almost as if he's sitting with you in your own living room, helping you, guiding you. It will be hard for you to decide which you enjoy more-the performances or his explanations.
As he teaches a particular routine, he also teaches each sleight, each move, the psychology, the attitude. Watching Harry Lorayne is watching impromptu close-up magic at its best.
Each and every effect, idea, routine in this entire series can be done with a borrowed deck of cards.
You'll be thrilled by Harry Lorayne's performing/teaching ability, by his judgment, selectivity, attention to detail. He never abandons you; whatever he teaches, he teaches thoroughly. He walks you through it hand in hand.
Be prepared to sit, watch, enjoy-and learn!DVD 1 includes all the material originally found on VHS Volumes 1, 2 and 3.24 ROUTINES! OVER 40 SLEIGHTS FULLY EXPLAINED!Over 3 Hours and 45 Minutes of instruction!
- HaLo Cut
- HaLo Aces
- Aces Royal
- Double Revelation
- Ace Revelation
- 1-2-3-4 Aces
- Faced Aces
- Quadruple False Cut to Table
- Strange Voyage
- Classic and Behind-theBack Force
- Double Lift and Flip-Up Double Lift
- One-Hand and Two-Hand Palm
- How In the World Did You Know?
- Spectator Cuts to Aces
- Evolution of a Sleight
- Ace Spell Two-Card Location
- Observation Test (Dr. Jacob Daley)
- Fantastic Ace Assembly
- Numero Uno (performance only)
- Rock and Roll Aces (Peter Marshall)
- To Catch an Ace #5
- Lorayne's Poker Deal #1
- Earthly Powers (Richard Vollmer)
- Non-Earthly Powers
- The Family Unit
- The Lorayne Force Sandwich
- Almost Perfect
- Magician vs Gambler
- The Great Divide
- Two Shuffles Harry (Bro. John Hamman)
Approximately 3hr 51min